Welcome to the November 19, 2013 edition of Tax Carnival Ecstasy. We start this carnival with an article from Bill Smith on filing back taxes. We also have a really good story on filing your taxes after the October 15th deadline has passed for the year. And finally, Intuit is helping those looking for advice on completing their Affordable Care applications. Hope you bookmark, share, tweet, and like on Facebook the Tax Carnival Ecstasy.
- Do You Qualify For An Obamacare Exemption?
- Watch Out For 2016 IRS Tax Scams
- Claims that TurboTax Fraud May also Affect Federal Returns
- Tax Deductions That Aren’t Allowed By the IRS
- Making 2014 Taxes Easier And More Accurate
- Three Savings Strategies Used By Millennials
- The Rising Demand For TurboTax Software
- Reconsider Your Mortgage Tax Deduction
TurboTax Promo CodeIntuits TurboTax 2016
50% Off TurboTax Online : VWV4307VGUA6K